About

31 March 2011

soap

I've become obsessed with soaps. 'organic' soaps with woodsy bright scents. it started with my trip to tarpon springs, was elevated by that expensive lush store and ended with me wanting to make my own. but i would name mine things like beestung and winter's scarf. seriously. especially if we move to the 4 bedroom house in forest hills. our room, judies room, office and craft/spare room. that room will definitely have space to work in. not to mention a backyard to grow ingredients. excited about this potential income hobby.

here's my most recent purchase. not sure how i'm going to like them as they haven't been tested yet but the scents are kind of subtle so we'll see. definitely love etsy because everything I buy almost always comes with a free gift or samples. love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment